1. Incomplete form will be rejected. On the day of the exam it is compulsory for the Students to School Id Card/Coaching I-Card/Copy of School Page on which photo and details are mentioned/Photo ID card issued by any exam or Olympiad conducted by government body/Adhar Card.
2. It is compulsory to provide Mobile No. & E-mail ID of the student/ parent/guardian. The result of tests or any other information by the Institute will be sent to the student via SMS and / or E-mail ID. Institute shall not be responsible if any information regarding result of anything else is not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her or parent's/Guardian's updated & correct Mob. No./E-mail ID in GTSE Registration form.
3. Though every care will be taken to provide correct answer of the GTSE question paper but in case of any dispute in the answer of any question the answer provided by GTSE teachers panel will be considered final and no claim of any one can be entertained.
4. Goal Institute believes nurturing in the most transparent way. However if any parents/students/institute feel the necessity of information regarding the operations of GTSE they can apply application in personal at the GOAL Corporate Office at: GOAL Building; B-58 , Buddha Colony, Patna 80001, Bihar. (Please make a prior appointment with the concerned authority). The presence of student is compulsory otherwise no such applications will be entertained
5. In case, any dispute or difference arises between student/parents and the institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to those terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Managing Director of M/s GOAL Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. The proceedings shall be conducted at Patna under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Patna only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be.